- Cell: 615-394-9292
– Bill has been in the rodeo business for almost 30 years. He joined the Franklin Noon Rotary Club in 1986 and was appointed Franklin Rodeo Executive Director in 2009.
– Under his direction, the Franklin Rodeo has grown in attendance, competitor entries, overall fan experience and income for the Franklin Noon Rotary Foundation. His dedication to the Franklin Rodeo earned him the Rodeo Work Horse Award and the Justin Boots “Standard of the West” Rodeo Committee Member of the Year Award.
– As Production Manager/Arena Director, his responsibilities include conducting performance production meetings with the stock contractor, announcer, specialty acts and anyone involved during the performance of the rodeo; putting together the opening ceremony; stock sorting; performance efficiency and timeliness to keep the rodeo running on schedule. He has a hands-on approach to working directly with the stock contractor, rodeo committee, rodeo contestants and livestock.
– Bill served on the Board of Directors for the All American Pro Rodeo Series. He annually attends the PRCA Convention the week prior to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas to meet with national sponsors and hire rodeo personnel.
– Bill recently retired as a Lieutenant and a 28 year veteran of the Franklin Fire Department.
- Cell: 615-517-5019
– Jill is experienced in meeting and event planning beginning in her corporate days to her more recent work as a 4-H Horse Project leader planning the “Horses & Harmony” songwriter night fundraising events to her current work with the Franklin Rodeo and Western Events. She has a BBA in Office Administration and a Meeting & Event Planning certificate from Belmont University in Nashville.
– She is the Director of Operations for the Franklin Rodeo (produced by the Franklin Noon Rotary Club). Her dedication earned her the Rodeo Work Horse Award and the Justin Boots “Standard of the West” Rodeo Committee Member of the Year Award.
– Jill has been a Franklin Noon Rotary Club member since 2012 and served on the Board of Directors and the Rotary Foundation Board. She also served as a board member of the Tennessee Stock Horse Association and is also a member of the American Quarter Horse Association.
-Bill & Jill live on a 78 acre farm in Pulaski, TN, about an hour from Franklin, with their two heelers, Dallas & Cheyenne, two quarter horses, Cash & Tucson, two donkeys Liz & Tiffany and a beautiful herd of Black Angus cattle.