- Cell: 615-394-9292
– Bill has been in the rodeo business for almost 30 years. He joined the Franklin Noon Rotary Club in 1986 and was appointed Arena Director for the Franklin (PRCA) Rodeo and Rodeo Executive Director in 2007.
– His Franklin Rodeo Executive Director responsibilities are all encompassing from hiring the stock contractor and all rodeo personalities to sorting stock before each performance. He acquires and works with sponsors, sells tickets and is the go-to person for all things rodeo. His dedication to the Franklin Rodeo earned him the Rodeo Work Horse Award and the Justin Boots “Standard of the West” Rodeo Committee Member of the Year Award.
– As Production Manager/Arena Director, his responsibilities include conducting performance production meetings with the stock contractor, announcer, specialty acts and anyone involved during the performance of the rodeo; putting together the opening ceremony; stock sorting; performance efficiency and timeliness to keep the rodeo running on schedule. He has a hands-on approach to working directly with the stock contractor, rodeo committee, rodeo contestants and livestock.
– Bill is on the Board of Directors for the All American Pro Rodeo Series. He annually attends the PRCA Convention the week prior to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas to meet with national sponsors and hire rodeo personnel.
– Bill recently retired as a Lieutenant and a 28 year veteran of the Franklin Fire Department.
- Cell: 615-517-5019
– Jill is experienced in meeting and event planning beginning in her corporate days with spreadsheets, organization, problem solving and record keeping to her more recent work as a 4-H Horse Project leader planning the “Horses & Harmony” songwriter night fundraising events to her current work with the Franklin Rodeo and Western Events. She has a BBA in Office Administration and a Meeting & Event Planning certificate from Belmont University in Nashville
– She is a member of the Franklin Noon Rotary Club and involved with the Franklin Rodeo as Rodeo Committee member, Community Relations Committee, Volunteer Coordinator (for 300 volunteers), Mutton Bustin’ & Calf Scramble Committee, Rodeo Kickoff Party Committee. Her dedication earned her the Rodeo Work Horse Award and the Justin Boots “Standard of the West” Rodeo Committee Member of the Year Award. She is also involved in Rodeo Production with Bill on planning and implementing rodeo openings.
– Jill is on the Board of Directors for the Franklin Noon Rotary Club and past board member of the Tennessee Stock Horse Association. She is also a member of the American Quarter Horse Association.
-Bill & Jill live on a 32 acre farm in Ashland City, TN, near Nashville, with their two heelers, Dallas & Cheyenne, and two quarter horses, Cash & Tucson.